Useful sites and resources
You can find more information about driving tests and related subjects by visiting appropriate siles listed below.
The Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents is a registered charity established more than 90 years ago that aims to campaign for change, influence opinion, contribute to debate, educate and inform - for the good of all.
• Over 1000 young lives are lost every year in road crashes
• One in three crashes on UK roads involve men under the age of 20
• Speed is a factor in around one in three road deaths
Visit direct.gov.uk/think for THINK! campaign information including:
• THINK! road safety statistics and facts
• THINK! adverts and interactive road safety games
• Partnership information
Road safety advice
Visit the new road safety advice section of Directgov for general road safety information including:
• Drink driving limits
• Advice on choosing and fitting child car seats
• Penalties for using hand-held mobile phones whilst driving
Blue Light Aware is a short video, produced on behalf of the emergency services. Their crews rely on the help of other road users when they're on a 'blue light' journey. By watching Blue Light Aware, you will better understand their needs, you will be reducing the risks you face, you will be contributing to a safer road environment and you might also be helping to save a life.
Traffic Signs And Meanings contains over 40 articles written by experts who continually update and add new content.
Safe Driving contains articles written by experts which are continually updated.
This is a useful site, full of tips and advice.
Everything you need to know about driving overseas.
You can get online for just £45 & from £4.99 a month
Free UK Road Traffic Report Service
If you are looking for a driving instructor elsewhere in the UK or Ireland, then you can search our directory here